ResetsTurn-key Reset Solutions:
We supply a turn-key program which holds one company (DSI) responsible for the results.
DSI provides store survey services, as necessary, before any reset rollout begins. Teams are staffed with professional full-time & part-time merchandising personnel. Our proven upfront planning and procedures work to minimize disruptions at the store level for both the customers and employees. Our teams will complete “pilot” store(s) to work out any possible issues before the rollout.
- A turn-key solution includes:
- Using state-of-the-art logistics software, DSI will build a comprehensive schedule to ensure a successful rollout.
- A program management team compiles all reset information prior to the rollout and delivers it to our reset teams in a user friendly format.
- This dedicated department schedules our personnel and acts as the Help Desk for our reset staff, the Retailer and/or Manufacturer, for the duration of the project.
- A comprehensive Exit Survey is completed and signed by a manager in each store, as indication our work was completed to their satisfaction.
With years of reset experience, DSI is able to provide solutions to unplanned issues. DSI provides timely recaps during the project and a final recap once the program is finished. DSI and our clients are heavily invested in the retail community and have a vested interest to ensure successful results at store level.
- Multiple reset options are available, including the assembly of new racks and fixtures throughout the store.
- DSI can replicate retailer shelf tags and produce them in plan-o-gram order.
- DSI has been the leader in checkout resets for 35 years.
- DSI provides in-line reset services to accommodate shelving re-plan-o-gram and store remodels
- All DSI reset teams have a full complement of tools to fulfill their objectives in a timely and efficient manner.